Polycarbonate Solid V Wheel Kit
Each Wheel Kit Includes:
(1) Polycarbonate Solid V Wheel
(2) Ball Bearings - 625 2RS
(2) 5mm Precision Shim
(1) Lock Nut with Nylon Insert
The Polycarbonate V wheels are designed to be used as a heavy duty alternative to the Delrin V Wheels in applications such as CNC Routers/Mills.
Each wheel kit is rated for 25lbs.
Many of these wheels could be added to a gantry to allow an even distribution of the load across them.
Each wheel is carefully milled for consistent high precision and tolerance.
Polycarbonate solid V wheel kits for Makerslide, 20mm x 20mm V profile aluminum extrusion rail systems for CNC machines or 3D printers.
Each wheel kit includes:
- (1) Polycarbonate solid V wheel
- (2) Ball Bearings - 625 2RS
- (2) 5mm Precision Shim
- (1) Lock Nut with Nylon Insert
- Material - Polycarbonate (clear)
- Rockwell Hardness M 75
- Compressive Strengh 86Mpa
IMPORTANT Only use silicone for lubrication on these polycarbonate wheels if needed. DO NOT use synthetic lubricating oils or cutting oils.